Thursday, November 13, 2008
Cbc Heartland Film Location
KAROLL79@aol.com
To: safi2009@menara.ma
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:21 AM
Hello,
Following a rental outlet in the city of SAFI for dates SATURDAY 20 JUIN 2009 to Saturday, July 4, 2009! Rental located in the city center on the plateau at the 3rd floor of a house (top floor overlooking the city and the sea) This apartment with two bedrooms for 4 persons. So I can accommodate a couple for the modest sum of 120 euros per week! To load this couple to come forward in order to refine our meeting in SAFI. In principle, I will travel by plane! I ask you if serious problem for me (you never know?) Would you be willing to take over this apartment for the period of the rally? If yes, please let me know and give me instructions to follow! Rent for a week 200 euros. So, while waiting for your reply I wish everyone good luck to the organizers that this is going well thanks!
Mr. Karoll Sassower
12 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
49230 Saint Germain sur Moine
0241649202 0686833872
karoll79@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment