Sunday, December 26, 2010

Intellifax Fuser Instructions



Latest tests, final steps before preparing the promised tutorial. I work hard on the subject!


I made my first bag without problems, without asking any questions. But there! I struggled ... To believe that abuse of chocolate these days was because of my poor neurons!
It does not look like that, all wise, all sweet, but she gave me a headache ...

I earned more than reason in my pretty Moda .... I'm green .... It was even less than any one partner in the trash. I swallowed my nerves and put everything aside for an hour and finally it all worked out well!

I now control the sewn-back!
It only remains to try to explain .... It is a different story !!
















For 9 cardboards, it measures approximately 15cm wide, 14cm high when folded, unfolded and 35cm.





★ ★ ★
you next year for explanations!
★ ★ ★
And why not a SAL "sew together" at a pace any sweeter?

So SAL or TUT?



Pending:


0 comments:

Post a Comment