Friday, December 31, 2010

How Do Piggyback Luggage Straps Work

Kit embroiderer: SAL or TUT? Latest tests

Well I'll do 2!

My tutorial will be ready next weekend and I will email to all those who are interested (click-click in my profile to contact me: Blogspot does not allow me to respond to your comments because no email address is communicated ... Not practical at all, or very frustrating!)

For those who prefer the SAL:

The cover is in 3 parts. 3 weeks to realize it, this sounds long? If I give you a list of supplies next weekend, we could begin in 15 days? Would you like me to post the steps earlier in the week or the day before the weekend? I adapt myself according to your suggestions! So go ahead, to your proposals!

I had a year-end loaded trèèèèèès professionally, I hope that 2011 will be quieter for a bit more time for my hacks and visit you more often.

Happy New Year to all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment