Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Red Scorpion Templates

appointment ...



I have the appointment with the moon
believe me you ladies
From my flesh
The year stretch you

Annick


The days are not alike
Blood seasons flowing in our veins if
gives us life also feeds our troubles
spend hours driving to us the death

Blood seasons that flows in our veins
dreams that ripens our hearts are deceived
the hours pass to lead us to death
alas! lost time never comes back

dreams that ripens our hearts are deceived
tears and regrets as far as I can remember
alas! lost time never comes back
the joys of the past have lost their bait

tears and regrets as far as I can remember
are as vain as late mea culpa
the joys of the past have lost their bait
what must happen will happen though

Amichel



"If the sun and the moon began to doubt they would go out on the spot"

William Blake



♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
"The sun has a rendezvous with the moon
But the moon is not there and the sun waits
Down here everyone for their often each
Everyone must do the same.
The moon is there, the moon is there
The moon is there, but the sun does not see
To find it we must must night
night but the sun does not know and still The sun shines
rendezvous with the moon But the moon
is not there and the sun waits
Dad said he saw it, it ... "
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
Charles Trenet
sent by Odile



" Always shoot for the moon because even if unsuccessful, we land in the stars "Oscar Wilde




under her mainsail
moon dance dreams
now is jovial

the other I



"The moon is the dream of the sun" Paul Klee

sent by Denise



Winter sun disguised
space of a moment in
nice growing
Resembling her friend Moon
A thinly veiled mists
Wonderful duo
Dancing in the sky A slow waltz
brown

Christine



"It was dark at night, on the steeple
yellowed
Moon,
As a point on an i."
Alfred de Musset
Ballad to the moon.

Claude


MOON.

tightrope Moon, Moon
nightlife, beautiful bubble
Moon, Moon
capital ...

You fly over my childhood dreams,
You run in my old Sunday, all white,
heckling the mist of alabaster with your wings.

me, lonely and naked in your night, beggars, peasant, you
I'm a light volatile, I lean, I
monkey, trembling, plaster your face.

Moon sleepwalker, who hustles
Moon, Moon
I switch ... But
moon, articulate!

Sing a little love for barbaric bloody
How they are small in the game of life,
Even if we keep in memory their crimes ...

Oh! I guess the hope in your heart frank
For the source of our disappointments dries up,
Your light, radius of Peace must be the drink.

Moon, I'll sniff
Moon, you who smokes.
Moon bitterness
Moon penholder ...

Only fools listen to the night
It is late, the righteous souls are in their beds.
Who would get lost in a black as cold

To regret sheets warm, sweet lovemaking? The teachers are delicious
lovers ...
In this silence there is no point in you sing!

letienne

____________

0 comments:

Post a Comment