Here there is any doubt, it is up to his neck !!!!! I try to find it nice, but .... the cold makes me much more down to earth ....
Go on, admit it! It also freezes you, eh!
You think I did a long walk in the forest to take these pictures? It will not be accepted?? I never go below 0 ° C. (I had to be a turtle in a previous life!)
No, no, I had ample opportunity to observe this apocalyptic landscape for 2 hours, stuck in traffic jams. 3 snowflakes in the Paris area and the traffic is totally paralyzed ... Ah .... the joys of winter!
Some of my colleagues will discover an artist's soul in the parking lot ... These nice little pictures right under my windows! Finally, much nicer than we think a U-turn !!
good week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment