Sunday, November 14, 2010

How To Inebrya Colour

Sat Snow!

This little snowman is very original! Dressed in the colors of the USA, that Uncle Sam will be on my Christmas table a little nod to my Grandfather. I still hear talk blithely mixing his native language and that of his adopted country. When he was very cold, he said "freeze it". I found that he did not speak like the others I did not understand at all because of his accent. But I was too small to understand that he was actually speaking two languages. ; I was convinced he said "it frieze "and curling was a perfectly normal word that meant" get cold "in the Auvergne dialect!

This little snowman, he is in his memory .... So long Grandpa ****

***** Made in the USA I go, I'll post ever!! With me, you never see the work in progress, the same for months and months ... My days are charged a stormy sky and my weekends as a short winter day ... So, I advance my tinkering with the speed of a snail gallop ....


One finish in 2 months, that's the score!













few small crosses all skinny .... It's for sure, I'm away from my veeeeeery cruise! However much I love this model ... I think what I miss most is being able to embroider in the day. I'll talk to my boss, as cool as it is (yes, it still exists and it is nothing to me), she did surely would not mind! Come on, it's decided, I take my little mess with me tomorrow and I m'aménage a small pause brodesque, locked up in the meeting room! Pffff .... not even cap '! Too many people around and .... too much work ...

So never mind, I resign myself and then it's okay not to go fast .... There is no race to win! Then y 'tired of stick pressure and always set the bar so high we can no longer catch him! Cheers-Zen attitioude ....



0 comments:

Post a Comment