Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yonex Nanospeed 9900 Cost Price

Farewell!




; Edit ******** ********* from 01/12
I do not think this package would have this success .... Already on order with 4 girlfriends .... I promise, soon as I am one, I take pictures to make a step without pretension (my level of sewing is the Snowflake ski to give an idea! !)
; ****************************
This post is going to howl with laughter those who know me "for real" (whew, the vast majority do not know that I have a blog ...)! Because overall, I'm not at all organized and I always carry around my little stitcher bazaar at the bottom of a bag, no fuss.

Well now, I decided to swap my old ziplock-bag-to-son against a real range-bobbins!
And I do not find it as I wanted, I have made as great!

is a pouch that opens every beast entirely, with lots of small "boxes" inside.


A small zippered pocket on top to slide 2-3 odds and ends but no more (it's still not a tool box!)


The same, closed (and before ironing! funny idea anyway choosing flax
....) I took the lunchtime office to complete. Easier to make the final small dots in the light of day .... I did not dare bring the iron!

was just a test. I will improve the concept ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment