Friday, November 19, 2010

Ide To Usb Adapter Radioshack

Creations & Know-how and

The 2010 vintage will certainly not be the best ....
This show lacked, to my taste, the spirit of Christmas. Where were all these booths this year that looks like a cozy cottage?? I dare not get this back on the lack of economic recession, the famous crisis that we are always hearing all the time and has the perverse effect of undermining our morale.
I dare not believe either that the enthusiasm for arts and crafts are in decline. Come on, we show that the reboost and 2011 is the height of our passions!

few pictures taken in extremis. I've had very little time to tour the aisles at a time when visitors leave.
The main avenue that I liked it ....
A call and a return to the dream world of childhood.

A dive into the wonderful world of Alice

A world of goodies ....

... and colorful!

A world of sweet moments to share ...


A little Christmas magic, even a bit!




I also enjoyed the support of management that put Russia in the spotlight.
I'm smug admiration for each work submitted, and all vied for creativity, originality. Each stage was a marvel.

I do not know if I can put these pictures online. If this bothers anyone, I take them off immediately. (click click on photos to enlarge)











hard to separate them and yet one of them hit me in the eye! Closely followed by another ... No no, I will say nothing! And why? Well because, and that's it!

A very small view of the show anyway!



And my salon closed its doors ....


Good salon for you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment