a rainy Sunday ....
Long as I admire his work, long as I want to embroider one of its gates, long time since I have not taken the time ..... And then a small living room, I could not resist .... The hardest part was choosing the grid .... Not easy at all for the balance that I am! So I took more ....
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Kates Playground Almost There Set
I've decided to throw myself into this Tutti Insieme 1, full color version
Zweigart 16 son is ready, as long as my eyes are too small!!
Psssst .... I finished my 3 pumpkins! I was eager to start something else when an embroidery lasts too long, it amuses me more ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Re psssst .... A macaroon Hocus Pocus (purple and green-funk-cold feet!) Anyone? Hmmmm! I like it this batch Halloween with pistachio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment