Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can U Use Liquid Foudation On The Airbrush

A little creasing, anyone??? Oye Oye

from 17/01 EDIT: For all those who have problems downloading, trying new links:
Preparation: http://www.4shared.com/document/Uhfgdv0j/TUTO_POCHETTE_FILS_ _Prparatio.html
-Part 1: http://www.4shared.com/document/MmdKu0l-/TUTO_POCHETTE_FILS-1re_partie.html

I can not send PDF by mail, they are much too heavy
If you still can not download it, then I do not know what to do!

************************************************ *****************************
EDIT: If you take this SAL road here the previous step to download . The following 2 will discover later
************************************* *********************

Do not think that I am a fan of PERT , but when you set up a schedule, the least we can do is stick to a minimum!! I do not know about you, but I'm ready for the second part of my wallet SAL. Actually, I just post the steps since I already did the job! That may be why I look so relaxed!! And I am especially since I had the great pleasure of discovering the photo of the first pouch made from my tutorial. The first of many I hope! Amaze me with your fabrics, your ideas, your personal touches and improvements! It is these exchanges that make the interest of a SAL.

That all those who want to join us are welcome! My home you are wide open; enter without knocking! No need for invitation! A quick hello valid by itself your "registration"!

I can not respond to comments and my email is in my profile if needed.

A big thank you to the courageous:
Helene Mahelia , elkemada , cylaxli , geneu, volsul , Babeth , Mary Elis @ beth Sylvan , Edith , Chacha560 , Annie Marie, vero17 , adele , opal, patricia38, all anonymous I have not managed to contact all those who follow this SAL underwater and all others who have so kindly expressed interest in my tutorial. I also understand

:
those who have taken the lead with the download, those who took me for a fool with my 50-page tutorial, all those who do not have time or feel like.

Come on, I stop my blah worthy of an opening of the Oscars and to work !!!!!!! Promised, it starts softly, just to get into the hike!

Click-click on the picture to download the PDF (no need to have an account FaceMachin, I changed my source)


Happy sewing to all *** ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment