I admit I'm usually much more comfortable in the role of participant .... But I promised this SAL (perhaps as a personal challenge!) And what is said is said! So I start!
cylaxli , Frisky Maïtena , elkemada , Sylvan , patricia38, vero17 , françoise , Egecriealine , Helene Mahelia , tara , always ready ??????
I mixed up some brushes between those who wanted the tutorial, those who prefer the SAL and those who want the 2! I also had demanded that anonymous comments but the tutorial that I can not respond, failing to address mail. So I'm afraid to be missed out on some requests ....
If so, you can always contact me via "my profile" in the left column.
Joins us want, even along the way, this is not a problem! Do not panic with the steps, each going at their own pace, watch what she wants when she wants. Whether you take pleasure will be mine!
we go??
Click-click on the picture to discover Part of this SAL (download file)
I'm here for any questions you may have. Do not hesitate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment