Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lola Bunny Difference

And a zip, it also looks like you?

I post a little early because I may have time tomorrow. In my planning I will stand! I promised ... We start
a nice visit with you!

Small pleated

one of Françoise :


That of Helen :


one of Celinette:


And I discovered a nice bonus with the first few pouches ended at:

Elizabeth :



Others arrive, I awaits with impatience equal to that of our children on Christmas Eve! If so, it's true! You make a very beautiful gift by making my wallet ...

I almost finished my post on your nice work!! But no! Go! On the Job! We attack the front last step. Yes already .... Time passes at a speed my good friend!

First some small exchanges I had with you and I want to share:
  • Elizabeth asked me why I had so much closure while a 18cm enough. It's true! But I lost my special crowbar closure, if I take too just closing the loop bothers me to sew properly ...
  • Some chose a fancy striped fabric. I have a deformity of framer and I like that the lines are perfectly straight .... To plots that Part 2, I use a bracket positioned along a stripe:
is surely obvious to most of you, it was not for me before my classes coaching!

's go! " Come now!
This third step is downloadable here or by clicking on the photo (your choice depending on what you find most convenient!)
Good week seamstresses! And if the problem, click click on my profile to contact me by mail (please not comment without signed Anonymous blog link! There I really struggled hard to answer you!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment