Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stabbed By Pets Insulin Needle

Pffffff ..... yet ?????

Yeah, another post on my wallet ..... Because there are few copinautes shouting "Help!"!
Promised soon as all the little pockets are complete, I do not talk anymore! Even I delete my tutorial!

So I pull my tissues, my scissors and my sewing machine! (at the same time, no need too pull me by the sleeve !!!). Because I want you paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas voiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir braaaaaaaaaaaaaaas down!
Go a little bit of remotivation! If so, I assure you, that is happiness! And it's not even me who says!


I renew my wallet at the same time as you, so I can answer all your questions, photos to prove it! As Miss
Ilestcinqheures , I chose a fabric with a sense, because at the last stage, there is a very small precaution that I completely forgot to mention in my tutorial ... .

At the end of the second part, this is what should look like the zippered pocket:

was raised the skirts of the girl ....


The inner bag must be set back from the path

plots of the 2 outer fabric should overlap

Go! You hold the right end!

I will finish this Sunday by a batch of macaroons. Hmmm! I will keep 1 or 2?

0 comments:

Post a Comment