Friday, January 28, 2011

Clip Art Erectile Dysfuncion

on the road ...





that would be my way
without tender veil of your dreams?
wandering probably
the autreje


Is this heaven
following the road or highway

following the sky? The sky is there

throughout the road and the road leading
, there.
while under the sky.
Claude


When the sun in the sky athanor
puts the day melt
a golden light flowing from the crucible
and dazzled our eyes behold

the lava from this eruption

born of a star

volcano in dreams alchemical
Amichel


"I find my reading in the light of heaven. This is the book that is the deepest -
and it is not even I who turns the pages. "
Christian Bobin
sent by Denise


"How many times have we heard this refrain
The sun does not shine for everyone
Yet, it shines for all of us
With different times of appointments"
Claude Marcel Breault
sent by Nina


I dip my brush in the colors of the sky. I
weaves dreams in the wake of this watercolor.
And I stick to my heart's breath for my wings.
Leaf


On foot, by bike, car
Always a little while to grasp the elusive

the colors of the sunset ...
Christine



As the sun as my scoop of Love *
seize this moment
tirelessly NEVER
At various times
In so many seconds
so heavy That my attic crammed

Balls FOR ME TO DREAM
In my last moments *
Annick


"The sky is the daily bread of the eyes"
RWEMERSON
sent by Claude

_________

0 comments:

Post a Comment