Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heart Palpitations Liver

's go! In your hands!

Thank you all for your nice messaages! My inbox has exploded this week with your tutorial requests. If you have not received Monday is that I did a bad manipulation, and feel free to contact me (the organization and me it has always been 2!)
Chou, vinciane49, Laurence, I do not have your email address .... You can contact me via "view my profile".

For SAL, who wants to participate! No registration, no obligation to show his progress and participants along the way are welcome! Life is full of stress and timing to meet ... Me, I dream of a soul totally disorganized and too square things are beyond me!

I tried to take into account your requests and I must say that I was sensitive to demand Frisky Maïtena , being myself often frustrated not being able to attend some meetings during the week bloggesques ... I made a

small planning so that we know just where you go! It's beautiful adventure, but it would still not straying too!


I must confess that I am dead scared of the idea that your eyes will be on my explanation ... Feel free to tell me if there is something not very clear. I am not an expert in sewing and some may be surprised by the way I do! The goal is to share in all modesty. I accept the criticism (molo anyway! They must be constructive and all your advice !!!!!) are welcome!


we go when you want!! Ready ????? I look forward to your fabrics and even more anxious to see your album finished and this will be my pride!!

**** tomorrow for the preparation ****

0 comments:

Post a Comment