Friday, February 25, 2011

Constant Buzzing From Fridge

I procrastinate serious!

Yes yes, I procrastinate .... This is a very complicated verb, unpronounceable even to explain a thing after all could not be more banal!

This is not lack of desire to put my hand in the off mode. But it's just that I do not see anything in recent months ..... the time for a consultation with a ophthalmologist in the Paris region are allucinants .... More than a week and my brand new eyes will resume service! I can not wait really!

My in-progress look around the streets of New York in "I Am Legend", all seems abandoned and hopelessly stuck ..... My

quilts after the workshop Hubert Valery has not advanced one iota ...
At the same time, I'm not sure it will be finished one day, I do not have the patience necessary to achieve all these little dots. Pity really because I love the highlight of these geometric shapes.

Even with my sad observation needle lace ....
I loved the course Veronica Zimmermann to the AEF. I'm really really excited! This technique I empty head like a session of relaxation therapy. It is a concentrate of relaxing drink without moderation!

side crosses, it does not get better .... Even the canvas 14 son has become a nightmare to stitch ...

So it's a blog break .... a kind of layoffs!! This is the crisis across my good friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment