Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Litle Pink Panties

paparazzi ...


star ...


shy



Little lizard
Somewhere
We met
Outrageous
In complicity
On sunny skies
Leaf
A soft green lizard
Glides to stardom
Printing stealth
Delphinium
In
a field that winter had given a green lizard

that a ray of sunshine

was called away just out of the house
went in search of something or other to swallow it already and
licking their chops

morning started well when his eye on the watch
rolled seven times in its orbit
two monstrous creatures, armed with pliers
strange
watched him his dinner
compromise

the lizard did not know what to do

flee attack a dragon so small
can overcome giants so
but what I do? In desperation

case he opted for a face deterrent
they stuck out his tongue
but yes!
and guess what? An innocent
fly passing by
s'englue illico on its Appendix
amorality:
all's well that begins well
who has no language in the pocket!
Amichel
The lizard
knows by heart the art of living lizard. Claude Roy
sent by Nina


lizard
unconscious of the commotion around you
to an evening
The other I


A beautiful green lizard hiding in his hole

to spend
winter comes out the head to neck
the call of the sun.
Then he pulls out a paw
then another,
to finally emerge from its winter home, get the
carapate,
to be the host of the day
find a wall or a stone
and bask in the sun.
Claude


Carpet in its hole
Mr Lizard, not mad,
Osa show ...
Just the tip of the nose
While they pulled him,
Quickly done, well done,
His most beautiful portrait!
Christine
"Gay lizard, drink your sun time passes only too quickly, and it will rain tomorrow maybe." Frederic Mistral
sent by Denise


THE LIZARD: Son
spontaneous stone which split I lean, I climbed onto the shoulder. He thought I kept the wall because I stay still and I have a coat color of the wall. It flatters all the same. THE GREEN LIZARD
:
- Beware of the painting!
Snake:
- What is it stomach dropped, this colic?
THE SNAKE:
- Too long
- The ten-millionth of a quadrant of the earth.
[...] and the lizard still
:
THE WALL:
- I do not know what a thrill to me over the top. THE LIZARD
:
- I am
Jules Renard Histoires Naturelles
sent by Odile
_________

0 comments:

Post a Comment