Monday, February 21, 2011

M Jak Miłośc Streszczenia

recent days - Part II

Monday

Elodie was like a big walk in Boston all day. I joined him at the apartment, and we decided to go to the movies. Great dilemma of what they would see. We chose to True Grit, the latest film from brothers Coen starring Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon.



Synopsis
1870 - After the Civil War, young Mattie Ross finds herself alone after the death of his father, killed in cold blood for two gold pieces by Tom Chaney. She claims court but the murderer fled to Indian territory. To find him and have him hanged, Mattie Rooster Cogburn commits a U.S. Marshal alcoholic. But Chaney is also wanted by LaBoeuf, a Texas Ranger who wants to capture him against a reward. Having the same target, each of the three protagonists have their own motivation and obeys only his code of honor ...
My opinion

From the beginning, we knew we had perhaps made a mistake by choosing this film: it does not understand English! Not easy to understand the depths of an alcoholic United States ... Past that detail, the acting is impeccable, the staging and stunning photography. But I'll be honest, the film did not transcended. I'm (almost) bored, I found slow and lacking in action. Élodie sharing my opinion!

Tuesday

Since the arrival of Elodie, it is nice and the snow begins to melt = a lot of water! This you may remember this episode power. Elodie has experienced the same thing while I get back from the lab! No electricity in the neighborhood! Fortunately it did not last long. This does not prevent us to go for a walk. Passage through the homes of students (omega, alpha, epsilon, etc ...)



Petit passage through a record store to buy the new album from Adele. Not found! Disappointed! Not for everyone, is not it Élodie!



And then quick stop to eat a little piece of cheesecake!



Back to the apartment 'icicle-mode: -15 ° C outside!

Wednesday

Elodie moved to New York. For my part, I leave mid-morning shopping with a Chinese postdoc in my lab and his wife. We went to Chinatown, a little more in South Boston and squarely in the north in search of a supermarket with prices to defy all competition. 5h30 walk atrocious! I was loaded! Certainly this is not the nougat me most responsible for I started during the different paths ...



... but especially the bag 10 kg of rice that I had to lug around all day! They were so happy to show me the rice they ate that I felt compelled to buy it. I took the smallest bag!



Bene, if you read the following lines, sitting up! They even offered me lunch! Yes, the Chinese paid me my meal! Incredible! Otherwise, I brought many things to test on their advice. I ran the same evening. I started with this they eat as an appetizer.



You put in the oven and voila!
Not terrible, filled cheese would be delicious!



For cons, I followed up pancakes with sesame.



You cook it like a pancake, it's delicious!!



Finally, to finish my meal (after beef with spices), cakes of the chief's daughter! It is part of the Scouts. To rise in rank and earn gifts, she must sell a maximum of cake! Welcome to the American system of Scouts! lol I've taken him 2 packs to make her happy ... Sucker!




Thursday


rest before leaving for NY! Next episode! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment