Someone had he coughed, it was always the first to make the tea, an infusion
linden, marshmallow or bramble leaves.
Do not refuse help to the bramble who wants to be pink. Paul Claudel
sent by Clo
"The brambles cover the path of friendship when we do not pass often."
Rivarol
sent by Denise
tense towards evening
she rolls her pink spines
hope
the other I
Brambles night, hope the night will
be black, but
brambles in the morning, when I see sorrow
brambles
invaded my roses.
forehead and eyebrows, I frown,
and I cut the foot, because
item of pink on the brambles.
Yet these are the thorns that made
roses.
Claude
When Burl
ard at dusk and claw the air under a stormy sky
thorny tentacles and tiny
the wounded heart becomes suspicious
Amichel
Miss Burr had many problems,
On a beautiful late afternoon:
Unable to admire the magnificent sunset sky
And his flamboyant
"I still tangled thorns
Always grip,
It makes me bow the head
Am convoluted yet!
Who will deliver me
For last I am free
To lift her head skyward
And see the sunset ignite? "
brambles in the evening,
barbed clawing the sky, the clear night
slap
grab a rabbit lost his
cry pierces my heart
m'annette
__________
linden, marshmallow or bramble leaves.
Emile Guillaumin
The life of a simple Do not refuse help to the bramble who wants to be pink. Paul Claudel
sent by Clo
"The brambles cover the path of friendship when we do not pass often."
Rivarol
sent by Denise
tense towards evening
she rolls her pink spines
hope
the other I
Brambles night, hope the night will
be black, but
brambles in the morning, when I see sorrow
brambles
invaded my roses.
forehead and eyebrows, I frown,
and I cut the foot, because
item of pink on the brambles.
Yet these are the thorns that made
roses.
Claude
When Burl
ard at dusk and claw the air under a stormy sky
thorny tentacles and tiny
the wounded heart becomes suspicious
Amichel
Miss Burr had many problems,
On a beautiful late afternoon:
Unable to admire the magnificent sunset sky
And his flamboyant
"I still tangled thorns
Always grip,
It makes me bow the head
Am convoluted yet!
Who will deliver me
For last I am free
To lift her head skyward
And see the sunset ignite? "
brambles in the evening,
barbed clawing the sky, the clear night
slap
grab a rabbit lost his
cry pierces my heart
m'annette
__________
0 comments:
Post a Comment