Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where Is Heather Harmon?

Que Pasa? "

Lately, I have not really had time to put everything into writing articles. Elodie is still there for another week, I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. In fast mode, that's how it is spent these days

MONDAY: quiet evening at the apartment, watching movies. It's good to see we have similar tastes with Elo! Celine, if you are looking for someone to make you cinematic outings, Elodie is "wife"! lol

TUESDAY: In the early evening, monthly conference followed by a French aperitif with wine and cheese. To 20h, we joined Doris in her lab and then go to dinner with her and Greg in an Afghan restaurant in Cambridge. Helmand is an excellent restaurant, the dishes are especially rich and delicious. Too bad the decor is not quite the image of the kitchen ...

WEDNESDAY: Evening Museum MFA and some shopping before dinner at night.

THURSDAY: Evening museum restaurant and then the CIA - Fire + Ice !

FRIDAY: Last night and so ... movie night! Not necessarily the best choice, but we assume! :-)

This weekend, after the departure of Elodie, that the lab! Interspersed sitting laundry and housekeeping. The snow has melted, I had the good intention to get back into running but Sunday morning I opened my blinds ...



But winter does not end there never?! Sunday evening meal at lastminute.com Bene (translated by Benedict, can you join us for dinner because I cooked for 15 and 10 people have canceled!) With fellow American and Danish. But nice evening Fatigue is watching me ... It is no longer young, but he took the Benedict still time to write these few lines ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment