The 8 shots rang 20 hours ....
.... and here are the entries closed ....
Opportunity for me to move on, to find my little blog Poppa!
leave my wallet does in Britain, she will cross the Pacific Ocean or the Alps??
Anyway, sure it will go well in one of the 116 participants!
I will not do you wait any longer ....
I mix, I mix, I close my eyes and I pull a tab ....
The wineuse played Jan. 30 and who is she??
is .... It is ...:
But no! Not me! It Mavie !
Hip, hip, hip! I send a mail!
And then I also won a beautiful gift. It is with immense pleasure that I discovered new small pouches. A very big thank you to you!
Babeth :
Séverine :
Hélène :
Nicole :
Sylvaine :
Anne :
Celinette:
And another to admire in NathaliePassion
Good week to you all ****
0 comments:
Post a Comment