Friday
bus at 8am, NYC direction. I had barely, luckily I ran and I have not missed my train! Arrive in NY, I found Elodie Madison Square for lunch improvised version picnic. Then head for the hotel so I put my bag. As our hotel is on the Upper West Side near Central Park, we took the opportunity to take a walk. Winter is not quite finished as evidenced by the frozen lake in Central Park ...
Yet it makes a great sun and it is T-Shirt!
Some people are even topless!
Some people are even topless!
Discovery Central Park in winter. Different and always magical. Tree branches captivated me. Looks neurites of my cells! lol Well ok, I disconnected the lab for 3 days ...
Little stroll through the Ramblas ....
... before landing near the fountain at Bethesda Terrace.
It has enjoyed sunshine, music. Nice!
A must for the Mall before joining the 5th Ave.
Towards Rockefeller building (behind the library as NY), skating rinks are still present.
are arises with our hot chocolates and our muffins in the square behind the library. A good time especially with the granny in the background that blocks his newspaper with his shoes!
Then to the MoMa. We did the entire museum and exhibitions! lol I still read books that I love ...
Then visit Times Square of course ...
Then hamburger restaurant!
With potato chips sweet! A treat!
With potato chips sweet! A treat!
Back to the hotel, tired but pleased with this hot and sunny day! Tomorrow we may be weird. It is "cold and windy"! :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment