Sunday, February 6, 2011

Samples Church Anniversary Album

Movies of the Week As promised! Fracture of the penis

is Monday and I imagine you already open the page of my blog in the office ... AH-AH-AH (evil laugh!) And yes, that's for today ...

Some time ago, watching the news from toys, I found the hi-tech sex toy male : Give the R1-A10 Cyclone! The Japanese company that sells DISPUTES gem designed and developed by engineers. Yes it is! The first time I saw the craft, I thought it was a food!



But no, it is indeed a sex toy with remote control included!



The R1-A10 Cyclone is a sort of pompous power. While most masturbators for men reproduce the comings and goings of a penetration, Cyclone reproduces a circular motion physically impossible: the effect centrifuge! Here, of course, you will not lose a drop! lol When I said that it made me think of a food processor, so I was not far away! The rotation mechanism can be controlled using the remote. You also have various accessories available.


Then there are more than! ;-)



History convince you to invest, here is the video version of home shopping! Yes, it is indeed legendary!


0 comments:

Post a Comment