Friday
Seb, a German postdoc lab, back in Germany at the end of the month. He made a feast the next weekend but I will not be in Boston - weekend in NY with Elodie. I have therefore proposed that makes an evening in the German restaurant he likes! In the game, some post-docs from the lab friends of Seb (I knew) and friends of friends of Seb. No alcoholic coma for this time despite the fact that it was well drunk!
Super evening I have new knowledge: a Peruvian, a Swiss and a Canadian! I was extremely flat as I worked a lot this week in preparation for the arrival of Elodie and especially that I had to get up at 7.30am the next day ... So when Seb said there was canned, pffff ... I hesitated! But hey, you know me ... Marie, Canada, begged me so I finally accepted! And I did well! :-) The music was nice but when young! Already the Peruvian ass was on fire, missing more than 21 years girls stick me on the track -> explanation: I had no plans to release so under my sweater, I was ... marcel! lol At first, people like it right here! ;-)
Late Night. Marie and Justin absolutely want us to stay in touch. No phones, no pencils, while the great ways for desperate measures: a lipstick! Back at 3am '. Have still find the courage to wash the arm!
Saturday
4:30 sleep. At the lab to 4:30 manipulation '. Back at the apartment, cooking for 3 hours and arrives in Elodie Regis, Celine and Bene come home for lunch. At 3:30, I go to éaroport and there is the drama! Works on the blue line. Establishment of a bus. I'll be stuffing is clear! Indeed, Elodie had already arrived when I arrived at the airport!
Bla-bla-bla. Back to apartment 'to prepare the meal and guests are coming! I have not seen last night. Just finished swallowing our fudge and pancakes (the last season!), We head to drive all our jazz concert: Keiko Matsui. Modern jazz, rich and classic rock influences. I loved it! We were pretty well placed as evidenced by the photo of Regis.
Back to the apartment ' - Not even tired! It is still 7h du mat 'for Elodie, she has stood up well!
Sunday
We will make it quiet! We take advantage of daffodils that I offered Bene. Should I buy flowers more often, "How pretty!".
Then starts, it starts with a walk through Fenway Park. The snow is still there even if it starts to melt.
Bottom left, swamps and frozen ice covered.
For now, Elodie does not seem to complain about the cold!
A further underground, we are in the Downtown. Walk to Quincy Market, the waterfront ..
... before taking a lunch break!
Elodie is excited about her!
Elodie is excited about her!
Walk in the North End (Italian neighborhood).
Then stop by ... Guess where?! It's always crowded!
Mike's Pastry!
Break 4am on the device. Elodie
seems less like the cold ...
seems less like the cold ...
... but consoles himself with the Italian cannolis!
Back to the apartment ', then races dinner while watching a movie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment